Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Did I go to Ralph's Three Times Today?


Yeah.

Getting back onto Paleo isn't easy but you gotta push hard. I went on a week long trip and my roommate was gone for most of the time I was gone, and since we keep only perishable food in the condo, all of the food we had was bad when I got home. That meant I had to clean out the fridge and start from scratch.

Ralphs Trip #1
3 gala apples
1 lb of carrots
12 oz of broccoli
4 oz of turkey (the good stuff, it cost a lot: the chicken wasnt ready at 7 o'clock in the a.m.)
1 lb mixed nuts (no peanuts)
3 lbs sunflower seeds

Ralphs Trip #2
8 pieces of baked chicken

Ralphs Trip #3
4 lbs chicken legs
5 lbs beef ribs
5 lbs pork shoulder ribs
4 lbs bananas

All this plus the Farmer Fresh to You basket got us started on the right foot right out of the gate. Back to Paleo, woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment