Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Red Curried Thai Chicken

Take cut up chicken (2:10, I think I was slower becuase these were older birds than my 97 second PR) and cook to golden in a large stainless steel wok with lots of garlic. Meanwhile, saute large cut up sections of onions and poblano peppers in another extremely large pan. Add can of coconut cream, 55 ml of red curry paste (recipe to follow), 1/4 cup of fish sauce, garlic, and 2 1/4 cups of Brandon's "Paleo Broth." Add chicken and excess oil from wok. Simmer for 15 minutes.
I was just about drinking this liquid though.
Also, since curries are normally served over rice (and Paleo doesn't call for grains) there was a ton of extra sauce, so I reheated the sauce and added it to about 5 large zucchini and three more onions. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment