Monday, March 8, 2010

Globo Loser 2.0

So, if you avid readers recall from my rambling, angry post some time last Friday regarding this loser, Jason B@rum!n, at LA Fitness Ventura was a real unprofessional jerk to me.  I asked for his supervisor's contact information, it was (reluctantly) given to me in the form of a 1-800 #, with office hours from 9am-6pm M-F.  I asked that Jason to write his name on the card so that there was no confusion as to who I was complaining about when I called the VP.  Jason says, "No." 

What?   

But check this bullshit: I call today, and there is no one listed under this VP's name in their directory.  He basically gave me a bullshit phone number.  What a fucking loser.

Addendum: After calling a membership staffing person and explaining my situation, she actually emailed the VP for me and asked that he call me.  She said it might take 48 hrs.  It took 18 minutes for him to get in contact with me.  He was skeptical at first, but then saw the horror of employing such a loser.  Let's see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment